Not so much extras but essentials that can really make a difference to your holiday.
Unless you enjoy the public transport in Estonia you may want to hire a car!
To protect your cash and any unexpected costs such as medical bills you better get some holiday insurance.
Holidays are supposed to be relaxing, enjoyable and stress-free…however as we all know that is not always the case. Preparation is the key to a happy holiday so that even when something does go wrong you are prepared in the best way to deal with it.
Take a look at a few little helpful holiday tips below:
– purchase a package deal in one click of the mouse (Contact Us and let us to take care of that for you!)
-let your bank know that you will be travelling abroad..always helpful
– print out your boarding pass at home and make a copy just in case
– leave early enough not to give yourself time for any little hiccups along the way
– travel light (depending on your trip) best not to have to check any bags if not needed
– head directly to and through security
– know how long it takes to get to your gate, depending on airports this can vary greatly
– and know your airports for connection times … missing a flight is never a good thing!
Hopefully these little tips will help you enjoy traveling this season!
Related Passionate About Opera Hotel. :
[shortmenu menu=”Silo: Quick Link” enhance=”true” submenu_color=”#000000″ submenu_anchor_color=”#e0e0e0″ submenu_anchor_hover_color=”#ffffff” submenu_transparency=”0.8″ arrow=”true” ]