St Petersburg City Break Introduction
A destination full of hidden treasures, St Petersburg will tantalise you with its Russian elegance. A city break to the former capital will ignite a desire to visit some of St Petersburg’s most magical places such as Pushkin Palace known to be one of the most stunning palaces in Europe and the world renowned Hermitage with its hidden gems.
Add a night at the opera or ballet to enhance your experience of this mystical city and you will be wanting to return for more!
Grandeur Package Includes:
- Economy class return flights with British Airways departing from London Heathrow, including airport departure taxes and fuel surcharges
- Transfers on both arrival and departure
- 4 nights accommodation (half board) This is based on two people sharing a twin / double room
- A sightseeing tour of St Petersburg City
- Please see the St Petersburg City Break Itinerary. All other excursions are outlined
- English speaking guides are available
St Petersburg City Break Itinerary
Day 1 You have arrived in the beautiful city of St Petersburg. Transfer to your hotel. (D)
Day Get your bearings on a morning city tour and uncover the best of Russia’s former capital. Explore onward to the Peter and Paul Fortress and uncover its intriguing history. (B, D)
Day 3 Stand back and surround yourself with one of the world’s largest art collections – visit The State Hermitage Museum and view masterpieces from all time greats including Da Vinci, Monet and Michelangelo. (B, D)
Day 4 Take an out of town excursion to the picturesque village of Pushkin to admire the golden domes of Catherine’s Palace and uncover its sparkling history and unique architecture. (B, D)
Day 5 After experiencing all things magnificent that St Petersburg has to offer, transfer to the airport for your flight home.
Contact us by phone 01213 573 866 or email today with any queries or to book, or for service on add-ons to your trip.
Package Does Not Include:
- Russian Visa
- Regional UK flight connections
- Theatre Tickets – available on Request
If you want a different itinerary or a longer stay please contact us to talk through your requirements and we will happily bring the options together for you.
Call us now – 01213 573 866